Wasn’t it Friday like yesterday? There really needs to be a day between Saturday and Sunday because nothing ruins a day more than realizing it’s only Monday. My pick-me-up involves clicking “add to cart” to some must-have fashions I discover in my morning e-mail scan.
The alarm goes off around 7:00 am, then again at 7:10 am, and again at 7:20 am before I finally decide to get up and by get up, I mean rolling over to grab my phone and browse through my e-mails. Gotta love those new arrivals and sale messages from my favorite brands. So to brighten your Monday, I’m sharing my must-have fashion finds for the week.
This faux-fur leopard coat is something I’d incorporate into an all-black outfit and wear more like a cardigan than outerwear. Although it would dress up a cute little black dress as well. The mesh panels of the skater dress are a modern spin on the classic black dress which would make for a great look for a holiday party. But can we talk about the jacquard jacket from Old Navy. I am in love!! I’m thinking of pairing this with a jumpsuit for a dressy look and some jeans for a more casual feel. I’ll definitely be posting pictures when that beauty comes in.
I’m actually waiting for the Fall For Me dress to come in the mail. I ordered that exact look including the vest from Kiki La Rue and plan on pairing it with the Forever 21 boots below. And you all know my obsession with Lauren Conrad’s Kohls collection, so the cowlneck sweater is definitely at the top of my Must-Have List.
Another Lauren Conrad sweater, big shocker! I like the spin on the cold-shoulder look which is more like the cold bicep look? The cut is different and femininity of the ruffles add delicacy. Sequins are always a big trend during the holiday season. Black ponte pants would compliment this H&M top nicely. And that cardigan, who would have thought I got that from Groupon?! I wore it out to dinner the other night and got so many compliments. I threw it over a black turtleneck and pair it with jeans and black riding boots for an instant chic and oh so comfortable outfit.
Happy Monday my beauties!
Shop my Monday Must-Haves:
- Leopard Print Faux Fur Jacket – Forever 21
- Sheer Leader Black Mesh Skater Dress – Lulus
- V-Neck Crepe Blouse – Nordstrom
- Jacquard Open-Front Jacket – Old Navy
- Onyx and Gold Stretch Bracelet – Charming Charlie
- Cable & Gauge Faux-Leather-Collar Ruffled Blouse – Macys
- Fall For You Dress – Kiki La Rue
- Women’s Great Wrap Coat – Target
- Geraldine Boots – JustFab
- LC Lauren Conrad Cropped Cowlneck Sweater – Kohls
- LC Lauren Conrad Ruffle Cold-Shoulder Sweater – Kohls
- Qupid Laser Cut Lace-Up Dress Sandals – Charlotte Russe
- Sequined Top – H&M
- Faux Suede Knee-High Boots – Forever 21
- Cozy Cardigan – Groupon
TIME TO BE A STYLISH SAVER!